Friday 7 February 2014

// // 2 comments

Funny Valentines Day Quotes And Sayings

Oops
Valentines Day Quotes,Valentines Day Sayings,Funny Valentines Day Quotes And Sayings,Valentines Day Quotes And Sayings,Valentines Day 2014

Valentines Day is going on and we thought of bringing all the Valentines Day Quotes And Sayings at a single place and then we came with idea of this article on this Valentines Day Quotes Blog.There's no need to search for Cute Valentines Day Quotes or Funny Valentines Day Sayings on different places you can have all the Quotes and Sayings at a single place here.
Valentines Day quotes And Sayings

These are some of the best Valentines Day Quotes and Sayings from the web and all of these are handpicked and you will like each and every Valentines Day Quotes and Sayings here.You can request anything regarding Valentines day.Don't forget to read Anti Valentines Day Quotes and Rude Valentines Day Poems as if your Valentines Day is not going good.

So here are the best Valentines Day Quotes and Sayings for 2014 and don't forget to read each and everyone of them as all of them are as good as sweets and you will love of them and don't forget to read some of our other articles on Valentines Day.

Funny Valentines Day Quotes And Sayings

Doubt thou the stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt I love.  - William Shakespeare
For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.  - Judy Carland
I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life!  and if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death. - Elizabeth Barrett Browning
I will find out where she has gone,
And kiss her lips and take her hands.
And pluck till time and times are done
The silver apples of the moon,
The golden apples of the sun.  -William Butler Yeats
If you live to be hundred, I hope I live to be hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. -Winnie the Pooh
In her first passion woman loves her lover, In all the others all she loves is love. -George Gordon Lord Byron
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and a richness to life that nothing else can bring. -Oscar Wilde

 Funny Valentines Day Quotes

Falling in love is so hard on the knees.
True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked
Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love. I'd stepped in it a few times.
I'm dating a woman now who, evidently, is unaware of it.
Love is a grave mental disease.
I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?.
Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.  ~Albert Einstein
For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
~Rosemonde Gerard
Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker. 
Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.  
You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip.  ~Jonathan Carroll
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.  ~William Shakespeare
If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
Who, being loved, is poor?  


 Let me know how much did you liked this Funny Valentines Day Quotes And Sayings.We are coming with more Valentines Day Quotes and Valentines Day Sayings and we will be coming with more and don't forget to share this post.
Happy Valentines Day

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful quotes, I had come to know about your blog from my friend sanjay, pune,i have read atleast 7 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a ton once again, Regards, winnie the pooh quotes

    ReplyDelete