Wednesday 1 January 2014

// // Leave a Comment

Funny Valentines Day Poems 2014

Oops
Valentines Day Poems,Funny Valentines Day Poems,Valentines Day Poems 2014,All Valentines Day Poems,Best Valentines Day Poems 2014,Valentines Day 2014

Valentines Day is coming and one of the best ways to express your feelings can be through an valentine Day Poem.We have already wrote about Valentines Day Poems For Kids and Valentines Day Poems so now I thought why not come with funny Valentines Day Poems that can make peoples feel good and some time make them laugh too.

Valentines Day 2014 is on 14th February 2014 and you can use these Funny Valentines Day Poems.These poems are hand picked from all over the Internet and these are some of the best Funny Valentines Day Poems.
Funny Valentines Day Poems


You can also read about the Valentines Day Quotes,Valentines Day Pictures,Funny Valentines Day Quotes,Valentines Day Images and many more so keep reading our blog for more Valentines Day Stuff.


Funny Valentines Day Poems 2014

Collards is green, yer eyes ain’t blue
I am so lucky to have a darlin' like you.
Ya kin strip a motor in just few minutes
And still have time to go hunt supper and even skin it.
I don't get valentines day,
it's rather a pickle.
I don't get why we fall in "Love" so hard,
I say it's a set up,
for our hearts to burst.
But girls love it so I guess it's a .....
Fly away with me my dove
To a forbidden place where the skittles meet the rainbow
Lay under the milky way with me
And lets gaze at the star burst together
Just you and me, sweet
Hearts are flying,
Stars are aligned,
So many valentine cards I will find
On top of my desk,
And under my chair,
I even found one tangled up in my hair,
Oh valentines day
Such meek
Little tokens
Sugary white,
Shy green, prom
Yellow and pink.
But spiced with
Mottoes: SURE
THING, OH BOY
Each one like
A reckless wink.
Valerie Worth
If all the whole world's taxicabs
Came running to my call,
I'd park right by your door and honk
In the handsomest cab of all.
We'd drive to Spain, Maine or Spokane!
Could anything be sweeter
Than ticking off a million miles
Upon a metal meter?
"Oh will you be my wallaby?"
Asked Mr. Kangaroo.
"For we could find so very many
Jumping things to do.
I have a pocket two feet wide
And deep inside,
My dear, you'd ride---
Oh, come and be my bouncing bride,
My Valentine, my side-by-side
I am in love with you." 
So these were some of best Funny Valentines Day Poems and we are coming with more Valentines Day 2014 Poems and those are going to be published on the blog soon so don't forget to check the site. 
Happy Valentines Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment