Wednesday 1 January 2014

// // Leave a Comment

Valentines Day Poems For Kids 2014

Oops
Valentines Day Poems,Kids Valentines Day Poems,Valentines Day Poems For Kids,Best Valentines Day Poems,Funny Valentines Day Poems,Valentines Day 2014

Valentines day is a festival of Adults but kids can celebrate it too.Valentines Day is celebrated on 14th of February all over the world and this is the day when a boy gives a rose to a girl and propose her.This is an awesome day for the both of boys and the girls.Poems can be a great way of impressing a girl so I thought to come up with Valentines Day Poems For Kids.
Valentines Day Poems For Kids

Valentines Day Poems For Kids can be of great use and if you are looking for Valentines Day Poems than you are on the right place.We have a lot of Poems For Kids and hope you like all of them.On Valentines day you can Valentines Day Quotes,Valentines Day SMS,Valentines Day Pictures and Funny Valentines Day Quotes and many more things and there is no thing to worry because am coming with every thing.


There are all types of Valentines Day Poems For all types of persons.You can also use this poems for your Uncle,Aunt,Cousin.As  kids are very small so these are some of the best Valentines Day Poems for kids.

Valentines Day Poems For Kids 2014

I’m happy you’re my (aunt, uncle, cousin, etc.)
I hope that you can see,
I’m really glad to have you as
A part of my family!
I like you a lot and I’m glad we’re related!
You are the greatest grandpa;   (Grandma)
We have lots of fun.
If there were a grandpa contest,
You surely would have won!
Thanks for being such a good grandpa!
I love you.
If I had to have a brother (ha, ha)   (For Brothers)
I’m glad it could be you.
I’m thankful to you, (name)
For the brotherly things you do!
Thanks for being a good brother!
I love you.

I’m glad to have a sister (For Sisters)
Who is so nice and sweet.
As a good friend and a sister
My (name) can’t be beat!
Thanks for being such a good sister!
I love you
I am happy each day I'm near you;
When you're around me, I'm fine.
Now that I've said how I like you,
Will you be my Valentine?
I’m thinking of you on Valentine’s Day;
You are nice, so I want to say:
Give me a clue; give me a sign;
Will you be my Valentine?
I gave my first love laughter,
I gave my second tears,
I gave my third love silence
Through all the years.
My first love gave me singing,
My second eyes to see,
But oh, it was my third love
Who gave my soul to me.
Some find Love late, some find him soon,
Some with the rose in May,
Some with the nightingale in June,
And some when skies are gray;
Love comes to some with smiling eyes,
And comes with tears to some;
For some Love sings, for some Love sighs,
For some Love's lips are dumb.
How will you come to me, fair Love?
Will you come late or soon?
With sad or smiling skies above,
By light of sun or moon?
Will you be sad, will you be sweet,
Sing, sigh, Love, or be dumb?
Will it be summer when we meet,
Or autumn ere you come?
Saint Bridget in the long ago
Won for all maids the right to go
Once in four years and seek a beau.
This year is leap year, as you know,
But as I've many a lovely bow
In quest of one I will not go.
But your dear image I enshrine
Within my heart, sweet valentine,
Have you a little place for mine? 
Roses are red
Grass is green
You are the prettiest
Girl I have seen.
So these were some of the best Valentines Day Poems For Kids and hope you like them and you can easily use them on next Valentines Day.We are coming with more Valentines Day articles soon. 
Happy Valentines Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment