Tuesday 31 December 2013

// // Leave a Comment

Valentines Day Poems,Valentines Day 2014 Poems

Oops
Valentines Day Poems,Valentines Day 2014 Poems,Poems For Valentines Day,2014 Valentines Day Poems,Valentines Day Online

Valentines day is the day of lovers when One gives roses to other and proposes for his love and it is one of the best days in the whole month for the both boys and girls.But girls seemss to enjoy this day more and they keep waiting for this day for the whole full year.

I bet you must be waiting for Valentines day and the best way to propose a girl and impress here is proposing her with Valentines Day Poems.Valentines Day Poems can be a great way of proposing a girl.Here are some of the best Valentines Day 2014 Poems and you can try one or two on your girlfriend or the girl you wanna impress.
Valentines Day Poems


Here are some of the best Valentines Day Poems and we are coming with Valentines Day Cards,Valentines Day Messages,Valentines Day Quotes and Funny Valentines Day Quotes many other Valentines Day related stuff that you can use to impress your girlfriend.Hope you like them all.


Valentines Day Poems,Valentines Day 2014 Poems

I've never imagined that there can be this day.
A day that love will find its way.
Out of my heart and into your soul.
These feelings I have are beyond my control.
All my life I have waited patiently.
For a goddess like you, so beautiful, so lovely.
Words can't express the way I feel.
These feelings towards you are all for real.
You are the reason why I go on.
Eternity can't separate this special bond.
This heart of mine is reserved for you.
Forever it is yours, this love is true.
I'll be your first and you'll be my last.
My world, my everything, till my time has past.
I will always love you until the end of time.
MY LOVE, MY SWEETHEART, MY VALENTINE.
I just want to be with you,
baby no one else will do.
I know I say I love you often,
but every word I say is true.
You made me realize
that every boy is not always the same.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.
I know we have are ups and downs,
but no relationship is perfect.
And by the end of the argument
the confrontation wasn't even worth it.
People try to break us every day,
over and over again.
I don't let it get to me
because I know who has won in the end.
I love your smile,
your intelligence,
and everything you do.
I thank god faithfully
that he sent you.
 Beautiful eyes, beautiful face,
I'm shy to talk to you.
You're the eagle I must watch
No matter what I do.
You're the beauty, wild and free,
The mistress of my eyes,
Rolling through exultant air,
Alone in pristine skies.
I would take you for my own
Could I but have your wings,
Could I but go where night begins
And frozen sunlight sings.
Could I but have you for my love,
How might we fly together!
But I must watch you from below
And long for you forever.
But I must be the one below
And long for you forever
Happiness is not a tended rose
Amid the prescient beauty of a garden:
Perhaps one senses soon some gate may close;
Perhaps one senses soon the earth will harden.
Years come and go like waves upon a shore,
Violent or peaceful with the wind.
After one has given up on more,
Love waits within the heart, its passion thinned.
Even in a passage void of light,
Nether windings black with rage and grief,
There are waters sweet with lost delight
In which one finds a strong, serene belief.
No happiness can overcome life's pain
Except one love, and love give life again.
Happy Valentine, my love!
All my love is yours.
Praised be love that brings us home,
Pilgrims to these shores.
Yearnings here find harborage;
Vanities, sly smiles.
All that righteous anger rends,
Love here reconciles.
Even in the darkness where
No bitterness finds rest,
Thoughts of you are like a dawn
Intent on happiness.
Nor would I have so light a heart
Except that I am blessed!
 I miss you terribly this day of love,
Miss you with a wound that stabs and aches.
I see the love around me, and it takes
So much strength simply just to move.
Soon, soon, my love, this waiting will be done.
You and I will have what we desire.
On days like this we'll sit beside the fire,
Undoing all the pain of days long gone.
This day of love I take a vow
To love you well through all the days
Of long and labyrinthine ways:
But I would love you anyhow.
These words bespeak my unbent will
To love despite the passing pain,
Anger, lust, fear, silence, shame:
But without words I'd love you still.
A vow of love's the final seal
Upon an edict fully writ,
Not altering the sense of it,
Nor adding to the love we feel;
Or like an oarsman worth his weight
Upon a current swift and strong
That bears the fragile boat along
To where it meets its cherished fate.
So why a vow on Valentine?
Like any vow, to bind me to
Whatever I am bound to do:
Words that ride the wordless wind.
So these were some of the best Valentines Day Poems.Hope you like all of them and we are coming with many other poems like funny Valentines Day Poems and more.Stay Tunes For Valentines Day news!
Happy Valentines Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment