Sunday 19 January 2014

// // 3 comments

Valentines Day Poems for Her-Valentines Day

Oops
Valentines Day Poems for Her,Valentines Day Poems,Valentines Day Poems For Her 2014,Valentines Poems For Her,Happy Valentines Day

Valentines Day is the day of two loved ones when one propose other and he/she accepts him.You will find a good crowd on roads on this day and Valentines Day is taken as a very sacred day for everyone.You can easily see others expressing their loves to others and asking them out and most of the times.Valentines Day is a very popular day among youngsters and this is a day when boys gives girls flowers like Red,White and Yellow.
Valentines Day Poems for Her

If you are in love with someone then you must not let this chance go from your hands.You must go and propose her and we are here to help with that.You can start by sending Valentines Day Cards secretly with some cute valentines day quotes and with that some Valentines Day Gifts for Girlfriends.Boys also try gifting flowers in secret but it is 2014 now and you need to get real and get out of Valentines Day SMS and WhatsApp messages you need to go face you face.

So I thought why don't you try some Valentines Day Poems For Her which can impress her and do your work.Sometimes Valentines Day Poems for Kids can work on ladies too but for now try going front to front.Hope all goes well with your and Valentines Day Poems for Her.


Valentines Day Poems for Her

I want to give a special Valentine to you,
And I think I'm crushing, if you only knew.

Each day I feel like I'm floating on an endless cloud
A weightless feather, a soft melodious sound

As I look into your eyes your beauty engulfs me
I feel like I'm flying, soaring, sailing free

I don't have things to give, like diamonds or pearls
But all I want to do, is make you my girl

Happy Valentine's Day to you and I must have to say,
That you are the girl that just makes my day!

You're so sweet, and gorgeous, I never want to part
'Cause you're the one that had stolen my heart

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love you I love you,
I love you so well,
If I had a skunk
I would give you a smell.
If I were a dog
I would give you a bite.

If I were a witch
I would give you a fright.
If I were a bathtub
I'd give you a splash.
If I were a fungus
I'd give you a rash.

I love you so much
That I won't tell a lie,
I promise we'll marry
The day that I die.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beautiful girl
Beautiful girl,
Just sing me your song,
While the rains play along.
And all of your loveliness,
In the dark it will glow.
And after the darkness falls,
That I love you, you’ll know.

Beautiful girl,
Just give me your hand,
Before the end of this dance.
And like a rhyme with no rhythm,
That’s my life without you
But not like the changing seasons,
My love will stay true.
Oh!!! Beautiful girl, please accept my proposal
Today is not a day of single
So let’s just mingle
My single heart is ready to mingle
Oh!!! Beautiful girl, please accept my proposal
So these were some of the best Valentines Day Poems For Her.You can try them and they will surely work.You can also try Cute Valentines Day Quotes.We are coming with more Valentines Day 2014 stuff so keep visiting our site.
Happy Valentines Day

3 comments:

  1. wonderfully inspiring piece of information,most inspiring. I had come to know about your blog from my friend tanvi,hyderabad,, I have read at least 7 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that I had been looking for, I'm already your RSS reader now and I would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a ton once again, Regards, bob marley quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting piece of information, I had come to know about your web-page from my friend pramod, jaipur,i have read atleast eight posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your blog gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a million once again, Regards, bob marley quotes

    ReplyDelete